Sara's Sentiments

Random thoughts of yesterday,today and tomorrow...

Monday, September 11, 2006

Red Sox v.s Kansas City


My dad was able to score some red sox tickets for Todd and I for Saturday night. It was the first game for me in at least 3 years and Todd had gone to one a few months back. We had great seats, although if there is such a thing, a little too close. We were right near 3rd base, 3 rows back, perfect for when the players threw the balls in our general direction. But unfortunately, we did not catch any of the balls. That was fine with me... I never really got into baseball until about the year before we won the world series. I knew who most of the players were and I eventually started to ask questions about the rules of the game and found it quite interesting and easy to learn. Before that, when I went to the game, I could've cared less about what was going on on the field, but this past Saturday, I had a lot of fun and actually knew what was going on! Of course, now I only know a few of the players we lost in the 12th inning, but that's ok... we're used to it by now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home