Sara's Sentiments

Random thoughts of yesterday,today and tomorrow...

Friday, September 01, 2006

An Apple a Day...


Not only is it the beginning of another, brand new month, but it's also back to school month. Although several schools have already been in session since Thursday, it still is hard to believe that another summer has come and gone. It seems like they fly by, probably because they only last 3 months. Our winters seem twice as long! It's time for already cramped and narrow streets to get more cramped and a lot narrower. It's time to add another level of patience and know that this is the big weekend and the busiest weekend.

Another note, today is also my 1-year anniversary with my boyfriend. It's very exciting! The year went by in a flash, and I have JDate to thank for helping me meet my knight in shining armour. He truly is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Our first date, was on a Thursday and I was working late that night. We were supposed to meet up at a place called Angora in Brighton for some smoothies, but we ended up meeting at Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin Robbin for some ice cream. We just walked around for an hour, getting to know eachother. He then walked me back to my building and made plans for another date. A very busy year later, and hopefully many many more to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home