Sara's Sentiments

Random thoughts of yesterday,today and tomorrow...

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

You're going the wrong way!

It truly amazes me whenever I see cars driving down the wrong way. I was trying to get out of the spot that I had parked in last night and while I was maneuvering my car out of the tight space I had snuck into when I got home from work last night, I saw a car coming toward me. I'm not 100% sure, but I think he knew what was wrong in that particular picture. He couldn't have not known that he was going the wrong way. It was a very narrow road, like most one-ways are (why else would a road be so narrow if you had to get 2 cars through!?) and all of the cars were parked in the same direction. Since the spot that I had parked in was only 2 spaces up from the beginning of the street, I backed up about 2 cars lengths (like I normally do) and into the street that would take me to Chestnut Hill Ave. I'm pretty sure the guy who was going to the wrong way thought that I was backing up for him, and I didn't stay to long enough to see what he was doing, but I continued to drive down the end of the street. I occasionally see people driving down my street which is also a one-way and have to wonder what they are thinking? Who knows, maybe we have all done it, but I would think you would notice relatively sooner than later that something doesn't seem right when you're driving down a narrow street and all of the cars are parked the opposite direction of the way you are driving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home