Sara's Sentiments

Random thoughts of yesterday,today and tomorrow...

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It's getting Hot out theeeere...


And it makes you want to take off all your clothes, but since that's not happening right now, I'll just say that's it is really really hot out there! Just how hot is it?? It's so hot that in the 6 years I've had my car, it almost overheated on my way home from work! I immediately pulled into a gas station and it turns out that it might just be that my thermostat is faulty. I need to wait until tomorrow morning when my engine has cooled off to see what happens.

Until then, I'll just wait for the severe thunderstorms that are supposed to pass through... pass through. It seems that Boston did not break it's 1975 record of 102 degrees. The city officially hit only 98 degrees, but according to the weather channel, it feels like 107.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home