Sara's Sentiments

Random thoughts of yesterday,today and tomorrow...

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Driving in the rain...

Why is it, that when the sky clouds up and a drop of rain falls, people do NOT know how to drive!! They immediately decrease their speed and if you're in back of someone who does this, you know exactly what I'm talking about!! I was on Storrow drive yesterday, and it was pouring out. I was on my way up to Stoneham to see a friend of mine who just had twin boys, and traffic came to a stand-still. I thought at first it was b/c people just don't know how to drive in the rain, but as I went under the tunnel (holding my breathe!!) I saw flashing lights ahead and realized it was not a rain delay, but an accident. Of all places to have an accident - especially after Monday night's tunnel collapse!! It's ok to slow down when there are torrential downpours, but when it's just raining, they act like they've never seen it before! Luckily, according to the weather man this morning, the rain shouldn't last long today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home