Sara's Sentiments

Random thoughts of yesterday,today and tomorrow...

Monday, July 10, 2006

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today was my mom's 62nd birthday. Every year she says the same thing on her day. "The summer is almost over". But really, the summer has just begun. Although New England only has 3 seasons; Winter, Summer and Fall... when the days are as hot as 90 on certain days, those are the days that can feel like a lifetime! Now that I've rambled on about pretty much nothing, I'll wish my mom a happy birthday, keep my fingers crossed that her wish(es) come true (I'm pretty sure I know what she wished for... it's what she wished for every year.) You really think I'm going to tell you? If I did, it wouldn't come true!!

Happy 62nd birthday, Mom!! You don't look a day over 30!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home