Sara's Sentiments

Random thoughts of yesterday,today and tomorrow...

Friday, July 14, 2006

Jacques Cabaret

I went to a Bachelorette party for one of my high school friends who is getting married tomorrow. We started off at her place for some drinks and then had dinner at Antonio's on Cambridge street in Beacon Hill. Great Italian food and the waitstaff have a sense of humor. After dinner, we took some cabs to Jacques Cabaret in Boston. I have never experienced anything like this before, and I'm thinking it was definitely a one-time experience! I have never felt so violated in my entire life! These cross-dressers really cross the comfort zone! All I wanted to do was go home and shower! What does a cross-dresser do when they are not working, anyway?!?! We ended up leaving early since we were getting a little grossed out and uncomfortable. So, we walked over to Whiskey Park for some drinks. All in all it was a fun girls' night out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home