Sara's Sentiments

Random thoughts of yesterday,today and tomorrow...

Monday, August 07, 2006

Old School Movies

A couple of months ago, I joined Netflix. If you've never heard of Netflix, it's basically an on-line movie store. You pay a monthly fee and every week, you get a new movie. In most cases, you get a new movie every week, it depends on how quickly you return the one you just got. They offer subscriptions that allow you to receive up to 8 movies at a time. I am on a one-at-a-time subscription, at least until the fall when I'm not so busy! The last couple of movies my boyfriend and I have seen are Doogie Howser, DMD (gota love Doogie!!) Just Friends, Fast Times at Ridgemont High and the one we just saw last night was Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle. next in line United 93 which I am somewhat anxious to see. Not that I want to re-live that day or even get a glimpe of the fear those people faced before dying, but I've hear that it is a must-see. So, therefore, I must see it. There's plenty more on the list, but they are movies that my boyfriend has suggested, which are sort of similar to the one's I've listed above.

1 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

Hey Sara: Flight 93 was a made-for-cable TV movie. United 93 might be the movie you're thinking of, the one that was in theaters in the spring. It's a great movie, but I wonder if it's the one you have all queued up at NetFlix. The big screen version isn't out on DVD for a couple weeks, I think. In other news, wasn't Harold and Kumar great?

8/07/2006 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home