Sara's Sentiments

Random thoughts of yesterday,today and tomorrow...

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Booooo Red Sox

Ok, so I'm probably not the only who thinks that the Red Sox officially stink, right? The last game I went to was last season and we won, which was really good. It was indeed a nail-biter, but it was worth not having any nails in the end. Since then, I have had the best of the every game I've seen... from my couch. It's cheaper and I can see everything I need to see, from my couch. This season, I have wanted to go to a game all season long. Any game at all, until recently when the Sox most hated team, their biggest rivalry, kicked their butts and swept them to the curb. How humiliating! It's the kind of sport that should be sensored these days! They should be giving free beer away at Fenway just to cheer the fans up! Now, if I had tickets, I'd be either selling them or ripping them up. No thank you. I'll wait until next year, if there is a next year! I guess the truth just really hurts, the red sox suck!! (at least right now they do. but hey, I'm a fair-weather fan.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home