Sara's Sentiments

Random thoughts of yesterday,today and tomorrow...

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

To Everyone, THANK YOU! From - Starbucks


I was on my way to work this morning, listening to Matty in the Morning on Kiss 108 like I do every weekday morning when I heard a Starbuck's commercial. Normally I'd wait until the actual day this was happening, but I figured I'd give who ever is reading this some advanced time to prepare. This Thursday, Starbuck's is thanking all of their customers by giving away a large coffee from 10am-12noon. And if this blog isn't enough and you think you might not remember, if you go onto their website you can enter your cell phone number and they will send you a text message to remind you. Plus, I'm sure my friend Marty will read this and post it on his blog so even more people will notice it :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

You know me too well. Free stuff is free stuff is free stuff -- and I don't even drink coffee. :-) Thanks for the tip!

3/13/2007 11:19 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

You might be drinking it tomorrow -for free!! :)

3/14/2007 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home