Sara's Sentiments

Random thoughts of yesterday,today and tomorrow...

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

So close, yet the season is over.

As much as I would have loved to see the New England Patriots win on Sunday night, I have to say that I'm a little relieved that they lost. It would have been awesome to see them win the AFC Championship and go to their 4th Superbowl in 6 years, not a bad track record! It also would have been great to go to a Congratulatory Parade for the Pat's, no doubt about it. And I'm sure the team would have loved to win another Superbowl and have another ring to add to their collection. But I honestly have to say that last night's nail-biter is not something I would like to repeat. I think going to a Superbowl party on February 4th, will be a little bit more less-intense. My eye's won't be as glued to the TV as they would be if the Pat's were playing and I can enjoy myself. Pat's fans won't have to splurge on hundreds or thousands of dollars worth of tickets, plus airfare, plus hotel. But I'm sure they would rather spend the money if it meant the Pat's would go to the Superbowl. The beginning of Sunday nights game was great, obviously, because they were winning. But then half time came around and they all of a suddenly weren't doing so well. The Bears scored a touchdown with

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home