Sara's Sentiments

Random thoughts of yesterday,today and tomorrow...

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tigger Clarification

Okay, my earlier Tigger posting has been completely shot down. Let me clarify something. I obviously wasn't there, I only saw the home video that was played about a hundred times on the news. It LOOKS like Tigger hit him, but it's also very possible that the kid did some provoking. I've never known Tigger or any other Disney character for that matter to be violent. The family knows the truth about what happened, if anything at all. I only said that he would probably have to issue an apology to save the reputation of the company and it's characters, that's all! I could honestly care less about the story, but since it was making the news for 2 days, I thought I'd bring it up. I still think Tigger rocks, no doubt about it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The problem is this was a big deal for the news stations, and EVERYONE hopped on board. No one questioned this family, they just took their word. Look at any of the interviews and no member of the family can look into the camera while talking.

The sad thing is I'm sure Disney will have video that shows the kid was up to no good and THAT story will either never make the news or be buried on page 52 in the lower left corner.

1/12/2007 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home