Sara's Sentiments

Random thoughts of yesterday,today and tomorrow...

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Wanted: A New Job!

Recently, I have found that looking for a new job is a whole job in it's self. It's really a tough thing to do, especially if you're at work all day. And since my job requires the use of a computer, the last thing I want to do when I get home, is to even look at my computer. But it's the only way it's going to get done if it help to find a new job. I have been in my current job for 2 years and I really have only liked it for about 1 of them. My company does not make it easy to advance and I find that really hard to accept. I love the company I work for, it's a great place, and I would love to stay here, but they certainly do not make that easy. And the worst part about looking for another job, is that I really don't know what I want to do, since I really don't want to continue doing what I'm doing now. I am an Account Manager, which of course like any other job out there, has it's good days and bad days, but I've definitely had enough. When I first started this job, I was taking over the position of a girl who was leaving the company to work for a different. And I thought to myself, why would she want to leave - it's a great place! Well, now I know! So, if anyone who is reading this, works for a company that his hiring to fill a somewhat fun/creative position, let me know!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home