Sara's Sentiments

Random thoughts of yesterday,today and tomorrow...

Monday, March 12, 2007

Not quite close to a 5 game winning streak...

I've only been to the Celtic's game one other time than last Wednesday night. The differences between the two games? The first one I went to, I sat in my company's box seats - everything was paid for and the C's won. The game was fun, except we paid for our seats and the C's lost. It was still fun though - I can't complain. Our seats were pretty good and Sister Hazel sang the National Anthem. The Celtic's started off OK in the first quarter, but quickly fell behind... final score Houston Rockets: 111 Celtic's: 80. They were on a 4 game winning streak... oh well. I guess it was a better game because Yao Ming, who plays for the Rockets was there and he is TALL. Standing at 7'6" - that guys towers over just about anyone. Even standing next to the ref, it was funny to see the comparison - people must look like ants to him! Someone that tall can't be afraid of heights - that's for sure! I wonder what his house is like... are there cathedral ceilings? Does he have an extra long bed? He's got pretty big feet... and you know what they say about big feet, don't you? Big shoes, of course. Yao Ming wears a size 18 shoe that Nike customizes for him. I think if I had feet that big, I'd need my shoes to be custom fit too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home