Sara's Sentiments

Random thoughts of yesterday,today and tomorrow...

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It's already November!

I say this every year at about this time, "where has the year gone??" I swear it was JUST New Years eve and Todd and I were partying at his friend's apt watching the snow fall. It's a little sickening to realize that Thanksgiving is only 22 days away!!! We were at the Natick Mall on Sunday and there were Christmas decorations everywhere. I turned to Todd and said that we hadn't even had Halloween yet and there are already fake Christmas trees, ornaments, and fake gifts to go under the fake tree! I'm definitely a fan of the holidays, but I guess I feel like they are coming a little too fast! We were at the Container Store on after we went to the Natick Mall, which I have to say will be amazing and quite large by this time next year, and we were exchanging a Tie rack for another tie rack and since we would have had to get a merchandise credit for about $5, we looked around for something that was at least $5. The only thing we could come up with was a $5 roll of Christmas wrapping paper! (yes, I am Jewish, but I have some non-Jewish friends! GASP!) So, It wasn't even November yet, and I have already been sucked into buying Christmas wrapping paper!! It was the cheapest of them all too! Thanksgiving is sort of a "Christmas" for the Jews. It's the one time that our families come together once a year. SO, I guess I could say that it's really my favorite holiday of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home