Sara's Sentiments

Random thoughts of yesterday,today and tomorrow...

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

ahhh, vacation....


Not only has it been decided, but it's been booked! We are going to Aruba! We did not want to go somewhere that would be in the path of Hurricane Season by going to Jamaica in September, and Aruba is no where near the path. It took us a while to figure it out, but with the suggestions from family and friends, Aruba is the place to go! Every time I see pictures, I feel as though September is so far away. But in a way, I'm glad it seems so far because not only is it something to look forward to, but I love the summer. Summer in New England doesn't seem to last very long, so I'll take what I can get, and extend my summer by going to a warm, tropical, Caribbean island that is somewhat considered to be Fall. Either way, the skies in Aruba are always sunny, the water is always crystal clear and all shades of turquoise blue, the beverages are always frosty with the right amount of alcohol and best yet, the temperature is always in the 80's and I might add, dry!! You can't go wrong with any one of these descriptions and when you're taking as early a flight as we are, we'll make up the lost hours of sleep on the plane ride down and we'll be bright eyed bushy tailed for the white sands and warm waters that Aruba has to offer! Aruba, HERE WE COME!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home