Sara's Sentiments

Random thoughts of yesterday,today and tomorrow...

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

There's only one thing I need to say today....



HAPPY 1st Day of SPRING!! Although you wouldn't know it with the snow on the ground. it's also kind of cold out there today - not very "springlike". But I guess that's what happens when you live New England! It's 60+ degree's in December and part of January, Below freezing temps most of February... and the first snowstorm of the season to fall on Valentine's Day! I stopped complaining about the weather only b/c I've lived here all my life - I know it can reach 80 in the wintertime on one day and the next day we're in the middle of a blizzard. As unreliable as the weather can be in New England, I still love it here. Plus, the first day of Spring, regardless of how much snow is on the ground only means that Summer is not too far away!

Also, I'm not sure if it's a coincidence or not, but Dunkin Donuts is giving away a FREE small iced coffee - any flavor, regular or decaf. I have not been yet, but I also hear that they are giving out free samples of coffee beans. And they say nothing is Free. Not only is this their way of thanking their devoted customers, but they're also starting the season on a good note! Thanks DD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home