Sara's Sentiments

Random thoughts of yesterday,today and tomorrow...

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Jamaican me crazy!


I think I forgot how much time it takes to plan a trip or vacation. When you're going to a place you've never been before, it's hard to figure out which places look good as opposed to how they actually are. Pictures are not always worth a thousand words, especially if you have never been there and know nothing about. My boyfriend and I are trying to plan a vacation to Jamaica and have narrowed the resorts down to about 3. When you're spending a lot of money, you want to make sure that it's going to be well spent. Just because you're going to an island with white sand, nice clear blue water and all the drinks you want, doesn't mean that it's going to be a nice place. Although from the pictures I have seen, I'd like to go tomorrow! There are so many people who have just been to Jamaica who have written both good an bad reviews - mostly good though. I think it's going to be one of those situations where we're just going to have take our chances. I also think with the 2 places we think it'll come down to, you can't go wrong.


Anyone been to Jamaica out there? Any suggestions??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home